Here at Crystal Palace our stylists have been chosen for their expertise and experience. Your journey will begin with a consultation when your stylist will listen to your needs taking account of your face shape, personality and life style.
As a salon we boast an exciting team whom are from different backgrounds of education, different ideas of future fashions and different styles and dynamic’s to cutting and colouring hair. Crystal Palace offers a comprehensive range services for female clientele. With a price structure to suit all budgets our highly trained staff can provide everything from a simple trim to a complete new look. Each service includes Consultation, Shampoo, Condition and Finish.
You will leave Crystal Palace with a tailor made style and the information you need to care for it at home including blow drying hints and hair care advice. Enhance your new hair cut with colour, the ultimate expression of your personality.
- Wash & Style hair above shoulders from £28
- Wash and Style hair below shoulders from £30
- Wash and Style hait to the waist from £35
- Wash and Style extensions from £40
- Wash and Cut £40
- Hair Up £40-£80
Majirel – L’Oréal Professionnel
- Permanent hair colour
- Rich, natural colour results
- Long-lasting colour with superior resistance to fading
- Core to surface conditioning
- Ionène G restores, protects and continuously conditions
- Incell® Complex strengthens and reinforces from the inside out
- Optimum coverage of white
- Uniform colour results
INOA L’Oréal Professionnel
- No more odor. No ammonia
- Optimal scalp comfort
- Rapid self-emulsifying mixing
- Incredible velvety texture; A REAL HAIR CREAM
- OPTIMAL RESPECT FOR THE HAIR FIBER
- A better-preserved hair fiber, application after application
- Hair is as smooth as before the hair colour for a soft touch
- INFINITE HAIR COLOR POWER
- 44 predictable shades: true neutralizing cool shades, vibrant and luminous warm shades
- Lightens up to 3 levels
- Exceptionally even color from roots to ends
- Sublime shine
- Up to 100% coverage of white hair
- full head £110
- half head £70
- Colour full head from £70
- roots Majirel from £40
- roots Inoa from £45
- Change of colour by appointment
- Great length extensions: You will never try another hair extension system after you've lived the Great Lengths experience. You will enjoy: an instant new look which is fairly easy to care for once it's applied; the ability to change your hairstyle at any time and know that the long hair has a limited life cycle; you can have an intricate pattern of different colors or beads added to the extension without additional damage to your hair; you can have the look and feel of long hair before you decide to invest a lot of time and energy growing your own
- Clip in extensions: Clip in hair extensions are temporary, interchangeable hair extensions that you can "clip on" to your natural hair. Crystal Palace has a wide and beautiful range of clip in hair extensions produced in a variety of natural colours that should blend perfectly with your hair.
- Micro ring extensions: The Micro Ring technique is generally considered to be the smallest and most undetectable Hair Extension technique available, which combines soft or fine strands of natural hair with the extension hair. As there is no glue, sewing or braids involved there is no damage to your own hair. Micro Ring extensions should last three to four months before needing to be removed, reinstalled or tightened. This technique can be done on all types of hair. The copper rings are available in different colours and are covered with plastic providing a comfortable cushion for the hair. The rings clamp securely in place and will not slip out even during the most challenging of activities. Those who have worn micro ring extensions attest that they are comfortable day-to-day and the hair stays in place until you remove it.
Book your appointment for further information
- Kérastase Chronologiste £40 The result of years of research and development from L’Oréal’s advanced laboratories, CHRONOLOGISTE brings to life the power of alchemy by fusing an ultra-nourishing cream with ingredient-rich Mimetic Caviar pearls to form a technologically advanced, rejuvenating ‘cure’ for problem hair. CHRONOLOGISTE represents a total innovation in professional hair care; never before has such a wide variety of active ingredients, at significantly high concentration levels, been combined in one single Kérastase formula, offering an all-encompassing treatment for all hair types. Most incredible and technologically advanced formula to date:
- Hair is left incredibly soft, supple and shiny
- Hair fibre is deeply nourished and strengthened
- Hair integrity is preserved
- Scalp is regenerated and hydrated
- Use in conjunction with your existing Kérastase homecare programme
- Kérastase Fusio-Dose Ritual £15 The treatment begins with a detailed consultation to determine which treatment combinations will work best for your type of hair and lifestyle factors. Once hair is given the prescription, a double shampoo is applied before the conditioner is gently sprayed into sections of hair and helped to get to work with a scalp massage. Hair is then rinsed and blow-dried in the usual way and your healthy new mane is revealed. It works by fusing together deep conditioning components, which are designed to target specific hair complaints. Mature hair can be treated with calcium and omega to improve hair fibre and strength, or weak hair can be reinforced with anti-breakage conditioner. Once applied, the conditioner works its way deep into the hair cuticles and troubled tresses get are given an instant lift.
- Steam Hair Conditioning 30min £25 Steam Hair Treatment - sauna for your hair with countless benefits: increases blood circulation; cleanses scalp; brings moisture to the roots; stops drying and hair breakage; makes hair stronger and healthier. There is a choice of Mythic Oil Conditioning, Fiberceutic Treatment and a range of Kérastase Masks available on your request.
- • KerastaseKeratine treatment from £70 The professional treatment is done by a stylist at our salon and takes about 45 minutes. Initially, your hair is washed and then treated with the first of two products (the first product contains pro-keratin, which helps to smooth your hair and is heat-activated). Your hair is then blow dried and flat ironed with the product in your hair, which heats up the product and helps your hair shaft absorb it. Then, your hair gets rinsed and a finishing product is added. The second product uses amino acids and wheat proteins to strengthen your hair from the root, resulting in smoother, softer, more manageable hair that lasts for weeks. The treatment allows keeping frizz at bay and makes hair soft, supple and easy to style. Treated hair looks naturally smooth, not straightened or stiff.
- Keratin Treatment by Acai Brazilian Blowout from £150 The Brazilian Keratin Treatment is an innovative process that transforms the hair in its entirety. Keratin is the primary protein of the skin, hair and nails. This natural substance gives the hair the ability to return to its original healthy, shiny smooth state. Results are visible immediately after the treatment is completed leaving your hair easy to manage frizz free hair and your blow-dry stays looking great for days longer. The Brazilian Blowout is the most innovative and effective professional smoothing treatment in the world! Through the use of a Brazilian Super Nutrient Complex and a proprietary polymer system, the Brazilian Blowout actually improves the condition of the hair by creating a protective protein layer around the hair shaft to eliminate frizz and smooth the cuticle. The end result is smooth, healthy, conditioned hair with radiant shine.